Share admin accross websites

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm using .net memberships and roles in one of my sites, but I need to be able to share logins and passwords for admins accross multiple sites that use a custom database for security. How would I go about implementing this with the new site that uses .net membership, openID is not a option for this?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
69 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multiple websites question.
Hi, does php have any functionality that enables a programmer to extract information from a website

Is there a function ... auto send IP
Is there some function that can be sent to a ddns service that returns the ip address of a ddns forw

How to Handle more than one submit button in single form?
Hi
I have one PHP file which contains one Form. In this form there are two Submit type Buttons

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

Insert data in Mysql and move to another page
I'm stuck with this simple problem. I need to insert data in Mysql and then hit submit and move to a

Big Problem!! Please help
Hi Guys,

Im making a website for a friend have encountered a really annoying problem. When ev

COOIS - Saving Object Overview WIP Status layouts
COOIS - Would like to be able to save the layout of an Object Overview - WIP Status report. There i

problems with search form numerical "between" sending by php
I am trying to display the results of a search, on a sql database, on a web page. I set up html &quo

ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click
Hi,

I want my ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click on its line ite

Help with lottery style system?
I'm working on a currency system for forums and it is going to have a type of lottery system built i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash