Changing files over


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Just thought I'd start with the new forums looking really nice .

Ok basically I've made this site www.sampleestateagent.com and the CMS and search function is all done for the buying part of the site. I now need to repeat this whole process for the renting section of the site. It's basically got an edit subject, new subject, delete subject, new page, edit page, delete page.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
How would this work with repeating yourself and using the same code twice? Or is that what's needed?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
281 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Add weeks in a query?
I have a SQL that summarizes the quantity per week. The weeks that has no value does not exist in th

Help on Order Entry Form/System Where is best to begin.
I have a dilema and a very short amount of time at this point and I'm looking for some help on decid

downloading a file as HTML
Hi.
I'm rather confused with forcing a download. I just want to save dynamic content (from $_SESS

How to kill asynchronous postback / current postback?
Hi,here is my problem:I have a web site with many pages of which some may take time to process resul

header redirect problems? please help
Ok i am making a site that generates youtube thumbnails and i am generating an image that displays 1

Add "width" check when upload
Hi!

Can someone add a function that is checking if picture witdh is bigger then 800px whwn up

trouble printing an array....
I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an arra

How do I give a developer access to a specific directory and nothing else?
I want to give a develop access to a specific directory and nothing else

I can give them an F

Something Non-Traditional. Can we solve?
I have an idea for an application here. It's mostly flash, but it couldn't work without a somewhat n

query based on 2 conditions
I want to select if the doc_type is either s OR f but this doesn't work:

Code: [Select]$query

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash