How to calculate days from variable date?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This will be easy for one of you gurus. I want to fetch the date from a variable date, for example:

Code: <?php
$mydate = "";
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$daysaway = 400;
$startdate = "5/5/2005";

//I need how to get the date that was 400 days ago

print "$mydate was $daysaway days from $startdate.";
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
223 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

"GROUP BY" in arrays
Well i'm looking to do something i usually could do easily using COUNT and GROUP BY if it was a sql

Product categories for registration
Dear all,

We are going live with the Supplier registered next week. At standard, the 'sel

Will this protect from mysql injection?
I do not want anything like DROP TABLE to work or any type of coding..

Heres my code.. is it

PHP header help!
Hi all I am trying to get this php page to refresh every 5 seconds on my phone which is an aastra 48

issues verifying if user is logged in
I am having issues when a user logs in via asp Login control, the IsAuthenticated still seems to com

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

Multiple submit forms inside a mysql array page
Hi all,

Im having trouble to get the beneath script to work the thing i can't seem to get wor

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

All possible combinations of Strings from table in PL/SQL
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to build a list of all possible string combinations fro

cstdatomic (c++0x std::atomic) / g++ 4.4
Hello,

I'm trying to use cstdatomic (std::atomic in the upcoming c++0x standard) in g++

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash