PHP Surveys

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I really would like some advice.

If you have a client come to you asking for a survey to be done with 117 questions each has 4 radio button check boxes, and a overall percentage needs to be tallyed up. would you code this entirely yourself or find a service to help you.

Just need some advice as ive coded this survey and it has taken me forever, what is everyones views on this does anyone have any tips for me. other than i have to deal with mountains off code and hours off copy and pasting.

Also after the survey has been filled out the client needs to be able to print a version for theirself and a version needs to be sent by email to the company with each question and answer here is a version of my survey please don't slate me to much as im new to php and want to learn the right way to do stuff and am getting frustrated thinking that im going about things the wrong.
http://warrenbrooksbutler.com/healthcheck/survey.php

Any advice would be great?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
112 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Trigger tag in aspx is not coming
hi all ,iam new to ajax, iam using file upload inside the update pannel but right now i want to use

unexpected T_STRING
error log "[Sat Jan 09 18:27:58 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error: syntax error

PHP form authentication
Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an

Allegro crashes when running load_bitmap. Why?
I can not get Allegro to load any BMP images. Here is a section of test code. The picture is in the

Form a inline view based on the results of the previous query?
Hi Experts,
Can we form a inline view on the results of a previous query (another inline view)?

Local file browser with php
Halo..

So this is what i want to create. I have a folder that i share and it has many movies.

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.

Thank u inadva

Auto fill in input value based on User_ID
Hello,

I'm looking form some input on the following problem.

User loads page ->

Accessing Infotype data in dialog program
Hi All
In Dialog programs attributes I didn't see any logical database field. How can I access

login to other site by sending post variables
hey,

here is my problem: my school gave me a mail account for school-stuff use. they mail us

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash