How to validate from 2 possible answers
Hi
I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair
php - xml what is the best way to do this.
IN essence I want to have a script calling the info from the database.. I have no problem thus far,
Creating XML with php
I need to creat an XML with php and have successfully produced a valid output.
The problem I hav
Adding Outlook 2007 items via file upload
I am looking for a way to be able to attach an Outlook item (an email message) in an ASP.NET 3.5 app
Advice on how to delete a mysql row using my form
Hi,
I am very new to php and am struggling to work out how to delete a portfolio item (a row
Problem with Subscreen
Dear Experts ,
I am facing a problem with the subscreens. My senario is as follows :
Really need helps regarding Pagination with Sort
I need someone helps regarding pagination problem...i actually want to make my page limited to let s
Php script to read msword file
hi,
I need to read a msword file and i want to print the contents in that word file.
i
How do I get the row number from from an sql table query
Hi all
I have a table that I query and it returns a number of rows.
mysql_num_rows($query)
Get Total From While Loop
I'm trying to get the total for each product and add them for a Grand Total to list outside the loop