mail()


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all. I have a problem with emails. I am trying to set up a mail system where customers can subscribe to a news letter . Those who subscribe will receive a monthly email. They can unsubscribe using a link in the email. The website I have created is for a charity in Malawi. What would be cool is if they could send an attachment in the form of a pdf.

The mail() function doesn’t allow for attachments. mail($to,$subject, $message, $headers, $root)
Is there another way to send mail with attachments?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

The problem is that I pay a hosting company. I have no physical access to the computer and can’t install any software. Is this still possible or will I have to make do with just text based emailing.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
310 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

defining website tags
Hi,

What would be the best way to define tags for my site, such as website title, url etc.

PHP and MySQL Question/Help
I have a MySQL db with all my servers and all their details like server name, IP, OS, RAM etc etc 26

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

Find only certain URLs from page ... regex (semi-complete script)
Hi guys,

What I need to do is take a page & extract all the URLs from the page &a

PHP Code To Change Font Color in Table Cell
I would appreciate help with the following snippet of my php code. I am just trying to change the f

Collecting AOL Search Terms
I am attempting to collect AOL search terms. I know the code is correct (it works for google, bing,

Variable passed to each() is not an array or object
Hi,

This is a email a friend type of form, and it isn't working anymore.

<?

Load Animated Image while cache is serve
I have a page that loads up using cache and took about 1 to 2 minutes before it loads to the page. <

PHP code for a proxy
I was wondering which function I could use to create an online proxy tool. I was thinking cURL would

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash