Display error above the login forum help!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys. just so you know im not asking for someone to do this for me I just need to be pointed in the right direction...

here is my problem. I have index.php in that file i have included login.php witch has the php and the html to produce the login form and the php to cheak the database. now what i want... How can i produce errors like username doesnot exist or password incorect stuff like that but I want that to be on the index.php page with out it going to a new page and displaying wrong username/password.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I just need to know what to look for so i can google it and do my own research as to how this works
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
253 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Scene graph using Direct3D?
There are several C++ scene graph based packages available for OpenGl, like say OSG,

http://w

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

Getting number of affected rows in SQLPLUS..
Hi everyone,
I have a shell script where i am invoking sqlplus, running a query and saving t

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

Using Windows message as a Handle
Hi,

I am writing one of my first multithreaded programs.

In one of the thread,

Select Rows as Columns..
is there a way to select COLUMN_NAME from user_tab_columns where table_name='TABLENAME';
and ha

problem with refreshing
in my site, i have an index page, it has a main div. this main div's content is changing according t

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

Please help with code for SMTP authenticated PHP email form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash