Help a newbee save my job !


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys i am dying here i am new to php and would like for someone to help me with this problem

i have a script that send information from a "form" but the probelm is that i need this to be autheticated (smtp) before sending the email.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
here is the script that i am using: (If you know what i need to do to authenticate this smtp please HELP ME!)

<?php
$emailmanager = 'oscarm@crystalplace.com';

error_reporting(0);
$msg = '';
foreach ($_POST as $k => $v) { $msg .= $k.': '.$v."nn"; }

$email = trim($_POST['email']);
$Ok = ereg("^([a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+)@(([[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}.)|(([a-zA-Z0-9-]+.)+))([a-zA-Z]{2,4}|[0-9]{1,3})(]?)$", $email);


$headers = 'From: ' . $email . "n";
$headers .= 'MIME-Version: 1.0' ."n";
$headers .= 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1' ."n";
$headers .= 'Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit'. "nn";

if ($Ok) {
mail($emailmanager,'New Trade Form Request from Brilliante Crystal Cleaner',$msg,$headers);






?>
<script language = 'javascript'>
alert('Thank you For Submiting Your Application ---> Brilliante Crystal Cleaner Team <---');
window.close();
</script>
<?
} else {
?>
<script language = 'javascript'>
alert('Sorry, please complete the form.');
history.go(-1);
</script>
<?
}


?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
129 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

MS Exchange 2007 integration with ECC 6.0
Hello Experts,
We have ECC 6.0 and MS Exchange 2007. We need to integrate ECC 6 and MS Excha

Print out contents of to Excel
I have got this script that gathers all the data that I need but I need it to send it to excel inste

having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'
Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. F

Setting condidtions for an input box
Hi all,

I would like to set a condition in a txt box that says the number a user enters has t

array_count_values question?
ok i'm trying to create a top ten list from a database of listed favorite movies.

the followi

upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0
Hi all,
we are going to do an upgrade from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0. I need to know if i can find som

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

Need Successful Return
Hello I am currently working a form here, and I have everything figured out except when I click the

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

OOP help
okay so i have a class im making it has everything setup i just need to randomize the 2 variables an

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash