Sending CC Info by email

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am a little bit less knowledgable in the security area as most developers and I know I have a lot to learn so maybe this is a start. But I have a client who just came over to us and previously was sending credit card information via smtp to his email. I saw a post made here http://newsletter.logicalexpressions.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=242 about how unsafe it was to send credit card information over email. I figured this was the case, but then I had to come up with an alternative, and I am not the most knowledgeable as I mentioned so I figured I would ask the wise ones of the community! What's the best way of getting this CC info to our client, because I would rather not store it on our server anywhere as that exposes us to a lot of liability. Would an SSL certificate do the job? I don't know the specifics about SSL certificates either, but I believe they encrypt any information on a site? Or am I wrong there too?
Thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
61 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to show more than 1 users with this code...
Hello,
i have a table that shows users only if I, as Administrator, want to be shown. But its sho

Whats wrong with my query?
I am trying to get this query to show the appropriate ticked vehicle roof height, unless no boxs are

PHP search multiple input field box help
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

Include ("Absolute Path") of a file?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am writing my php code in the same directory of the file that

how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attribute
Hello all,

I want to know how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attr

Parse String
I need to parse the string below into three variables. How would I do that?

john + 10/20/2008

Passing variables with pagination - iterating through unique id per link
Hi everyone,
I have seen a few topics like this one. Still cant find the specific thing, so I am

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

limitations on array_unique()
Does any one know what/how imitations are applied to array_unique? I have an issue where no matter h

Error in Configure System Landscape Directory phase
Hi

We are getting the error in Configure SLD phase ( 41 of 44 phase).

Please f

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash