i want run some web server under the ip sharer


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello i want run some web server under the ip sharer
my ip is floating ip but it doesnt matter since i can use DDNS
first what i do is Install and run the IIS on Windows xp sp3
and check of the DHCP option and set the default gateway as 192.168.10.1 and I set the DNS server too and I setthe virtual IP as 192.168.10.201 for not to crash with other computer ip
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
for now everthing is o.k. when I try to access to 192.168.10.201 the index.html page is apear what I setted before
but the thing is when i try to accesse by public ip the page is doesnt apear!
I also set the DMZ to 192.168.10.201
what am I suppose to do ? I working hard for this over 15 hours some body please help me~~~
ps.im using vmware too does it effect to my host os?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
98 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multi Dimensional Array Append
Hi Guys

I have a function that returns a multidimentional array eg

$result = functio

What are causes of a connection-timeout with fopen()?
Hello! Here is the situation: The server I host my website on just upgraded it's PHP build from 4.4.

BAPI BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE - material number missing in delivery
Hi Experts,

I was able to successfully create an Inbound delivery with reference to a PO

md5 is it unique
I know this is most likely one of many simple questions that can be found semi easily. But I'm press

Login Script Issues
I am using a script I got from http://phpsense.com/php/php-login-script.html in order to allow peopl

Web Application Recipe
Hi Guys!

I am working with the Web Application recipes. I am currently working on the sen

Beginner question regarding Array's
Hi everyone, the page im working on has an array of variable at the top...

Code: $define_li

Remove Rows From Database ad
Hi All,

I have this:

Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();
include('../com

Automatically Detect Phone Model for WAP Jar Deployment
Making a wap site is fairly simple, but I'd like to know if there's a way to make it so that the wap

Prevention Help
How can I use PHP or any other language (feel free to move this thread) to prevent users doing scree

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash