Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Database with 500 members signed up and using under a table called 'users'
-Php page that people click a link and it changes the field 'template' to the corresponding button.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

And what I want to know is, is there a way that I can record what templates they already chose into another filed on 'users' like this: (1,2,7,4) and so on. But it needs to add on over time from when someone decides to switch again.

To help get more of an idea visit this: www.robloxianjournal.com/templatesearch.php

Id be happy to give more info thanx.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
176 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Email Form Syantax Issue 2
How to make this look FROM:"OUR TEAM" instead of FROM:abc@mail.com

$headers = "

Getting number of affected rows in SQLPLUS..
Hi everyone,
I have a shell script where i am invoking sqlplus, running a query and saving t

getting a website's source code as a variable? How?
Hey guys, is there any way for me to get the source code of a website as a variable for me to work w

DBCA Templates
Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the

Number Format
Hi All,

I have number '000000000050085' I want to format it to 500.85 Can any one give me

FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);
Hello,

I tried to use this :

$date = FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);

ANd I was t

Converting from one format to another
"I have got a date in DD/MM/YYYY but I need it in MM-DD-YYYY. Help!"

php code generators
All

Whilst enjoying learning a new language i have come accross a number of free code generat

use an array from 1 class in a second class
I have a class that adds data to an array

Then I have a second class and I need to check if t

Multi Dimensional Array Append
Hi Guys

I have a function that returns a multidimentional array eg

$result = functio

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash