Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Blah blah

etc
but when i echo it out, there is no formatting left it comes out as:

QuoteBlah blah Blah blah etc
is there an easy way to stop this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
125 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

EXplanation help
Hey all,

I am still fairly new to PHP programming and I am trying to put together a page wher

Change snippet to use CURDATE
I am using time() in the snippet below, I would like to use CURDATE() and have the database setup fo

i need help with php header and footer
I have designed a header and footer for my site and they seem to be ok when they are running individ

Implementing Single Sign-On using SAML 1.1, x.509, LDAP in C#.net
Hi, I got a requirement from the client i.e implementing single sing on using SAML 1.1( LDAP &

PHP Captcha Error help - replace the "die" command
Hi All,

I am after a bit of help with a Captcha spam protection box.

The site gave me

Strange HTML Tag?
I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

How to create a static html menu from a database
Hi,

I have built a small cms which allows me to create simple html pages and then upload them

OPINIONS WANTED
This is my login page code, and I want your opinion on it please!

Code: // Login ~ CHECKS

dynamic table with forms
I have a table that is populated with mysql data and in teh first column there is a raido button tha

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash