Creating web pages by php

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello again,
I was just wondering us there a way to use a php script to create a new web page. I guess the best example is something like YouTube where when a video is uploaded, it's assigned a new web address and can be visited there. For a while I had planned on having one dynamic page where information can be called to make it look like multiple pages. But I recently relized that then the page could not be posted as a link for others to see.

Anyway, thanks again!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

form help
this doesn't work. i want the form action to go the location.href of the submit button chosen.. how

Table control is disappearing from Screen
Hi Experts,

I have a screen with multiple table control(TC). Each table control has two c

Why is my row count 0?
Here's the MySQL query i'm running. It basically pulls data from 2 tables based on some data passed.

re calling a function without including file
Hi,
i am new to programming in php, i was just checking the wordpress code and found out in the w

Mouseover to edit (Ajax)
hi friends, can anyone help with the code behind to get this application working, please in VB (new

database design
Hi,

I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let

Trouble checking SESSION cookie
I am trying to use $_SESSION cookies to verify admin privileges .
I don't understand why this is

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

Sql and php order list script problems
Hi im having a few problems with trying to get the coding right on a orders list ive done (or trying

UDP Multicast question
Hey,

Im not really in the know when it comes to network related programming and activitie

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash