Creating web pages by php


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello again,
I was just wondering us there a way to use a php script to create a new web page. I guess the best example is something like YouTube where when a video is uploaded, it's assigned a new web address and can be visited there. For a while I had planned on having one dynamic page where information can be called to make it look like multiple pages. But I recently relized that then the page could not be posted as a link for others to see.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Anyway, thanks again!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to file_get_contents when login required?
Hello!

I am trying to read data from a page that you have to be logged into to view, I am try

Customizing message/behavior
Hi,I'm using the ASP.NET membership/authorization controls in my application. Some parts of my appli

PHP Code To Change Font Color in Table Cell
I would appreciate help with the following snippet of my php code. I am just trying to change the f

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

Retreiving objects from Sessions
Hi all,

I am getting really frustrated with storing and retreiving objects from a session. Bu

Having problemswith multithreading and prime numbers
I have an assignment when I'm suppose to do the following:

Write a multithreaded Java, Pt

Preg_match unknown modifyer
Hello,

Im trying to write a little script for my forums i need to get the reply from my forum

How can use this array as a key?
Say I have this array for example:


print_r($array);

Prints:
Code: [Select]Array

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash