progress bar...need expert opinion of experienced webmaster


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys, quick question:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I want to display a progress bar when I upload files, but I am not sure how to approach it. I have searched for hours and have found various ways of doing it. One was with flash, but some users don't use flash and the process displayed oddly in Opera so I found another way involving jquery, and php. http://t.wits.sg/2008/06/25/howto-php-a ... gress-bar/. It is a little vague, however it wants me to install a pecl extension for php. Will I be able to do this on a shared server? If anyone can give me some advice on the best and most universal way to approach this, I would really appreciate it.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
316 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

IMAGE - SERVER SIDE scripting help...
How to receive pixel data of an image and buid a bitmap file on the server using the HTTP POST metho

filesize() returns 0
I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I h

creating a 1 to 100 in a table
hi guys I am a newb in php need some help.

I have a table with 1 column and 100 rows and in

Need help urgant
why down my code ony return one item instead of all the items selected.

$arr = array($date,$

Secure pages Sessions vs. Cookies & session_destroy() help
Im new here and new to PHP, I hope you can help me with some questions.

Im writing my web ap

Array disappearing in foreach loop
Okay, I have this problem where an array will become undefined in a foreach loop.

Here is the

This is driving me nuts!
This insert query looks to be alright, however I get this error:

QuoteYou have an error in yo

Help with echo()
I'm having some problems with this code:

Code: echo '
<A HREF="jav

Form a inline view based on the results of the previous query?
Hi Experts,
Can we form a inline view on the results of a previous query (another inline view)?

square instead of number
Hello
I do not know why but this code seems to work fine only in my xampp local insallation but n

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash