Check premium expire


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions have ended or not. In the database i have premium_start ( time() ) and premium_end ( time() ) that represents the start and end date.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Would the following code work to check if an account has expired?
Code: <?php
// check premium expire
if((time() - $member['premium_end']) >= time())
{
// do actions here
}
?>

thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
165 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Dynamic memory problem
Hey,

At the beginning of my code, I have this line:

Shape* gShape = 0;

How to form a xml form table with a single sql statement..?
Hi everyone,
I don't know if this is going to be a duplicate thread but i couldn't

Display thumbnails as square while retaining aspect ratio
I am trying to figure out a way to make an image display as a square, for example 80x80 pixels, when

Take info from one coloum and move to another
Hi all,

I have this:
Code: [Select]$array = "SELECT stock_id FROM stocks WHERE stock_

Can't seem to capture a variable in a chained select
I'm *this* close to having a chained select running but for some reason it doesn't seem to be pickin

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

Insert Failing.
Hey,
I am making a Sign up page for a website, but the insert query into the Database does not se

contact form - output to page and email
I have the following in my controller:

$message['name'] = htmlentities(strip_tags(trim($_POST

Final year project, please point me in the right direction
hi there for my final year project I'm aiming to build a php script shell to use as an expert system

Count number of records in all the tables with a querry URGENT PLEASE...
I downloaded ORACLE 9I DATA DUMP into my comp. There are number of tables. I need to find out the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash