Losing 'page' data


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have this code that allows me to update my database. But after updating, I lose the $_GET['page'] value in the browser. I need this value because it is passed when I go to other pages on the site.

Code: echo ($_GET['change'] == 'Garage_Type') ?
'<form method="get" action="' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] .
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
'">
<select name="Garage_Type">
<option value="Attached">Garage </option>
<option value="Detached">Detached Garage </option>
<option value="Attached Carport">Carport </option>
<option value="Detached Carport">Detached Carport </option>
<option value="None">None </option>
</select>

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Update DB!" /><input type="hidden" name="id" value="' . $this->_ID . '" /><input type="hidden" name="col" value="Garage_Type" /></form>' . '</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td colspan="3" bgcolor="#CCCCCC"></td></tr><tr><td>':
$this->_DATA['Garage_Type'] . '</td></tr></table> </td><td><a href="' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . '?change=Garage_Type&id=' .$this->_ID .'&page='.$_GET['page'].'&orderid='.$_GET['orderid'].'&asc='.$_GET['asc'].'">Edit</a>' .
'</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3" bgcolor="#CCCCCC">';
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
138 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

include problem
I have my root folder as:
Code: $root = $_SERVER["SITE_HTMLROOT"]; // the server root<

Running a cron job through PHP/Apache?!
Hello all,
I have a PHP script which makes a cron file from user input. When i try to run the cro

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

check comment for html
hi, I just wanted to check if a comment a user posts contains HTML, and if it does, to not allow it

Paypal
Hi all,

I have an advanced basic knowledge of php

I want to try something new for a s

Socket Server
In my following socket server, I am trying to listen to a connection through port 12345 in my web br

PHP Search Issue
Hi, I am using the following code to search and return flights from a database. The user searches by

PHP and Javascript
Hello Everyone,

I have a page that needs a javascript code to be written between PHP code but

array_map() probably obvious mistake
The code below is part of a class to escape strings, but should also accept an array, using array_ma

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash