PHP XML extraction text

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I would like to extract an xml text and have that text directly echo(print) out on my web page. Here's the xml i want to extract:

http://dblp.uni-trier.de/search/author?xauthor=Schek

What I specifically want is to extract the text after urlpt=" and extract the author name between the quotes. Then I want that echoed/printed as text on my webpage using php.

Thanks.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
320 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

Windows 7
Windows 7 default user account control worries experts. Corporate IT departments should be pleased w

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

background color imagefill
Hello

I would like to ask you why I see this square in red color just in my local xampp insta

EXplanation help
Hey all,

I am still fairly new to PHP programming and I am trying to put together a page wher

php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat

a multi dimensional array with for each
hi, I have been asked to write an array, I have Zone 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 each zone has 3 sections of weigh

True way to see if action was successful?
If this is a good way to see if action was successful to continue:

Code: function changeGa

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

Google voice
I currently have a form in html, but I want it in php so the information is not in the source code.<

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash