read integers that returns a negative or prints the average


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Write a Function that reads integers from the keyboard. If any are negative, it returns a negative. If all are positive, it returns an average of the numbers.

1
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
#include #include /* Prototype Declarations */ bool anyPositiveEOF (void); float readAverage (void); int main (void) { /* Statements */ if (anyPositiveEOF()) printf("nAll numbers are positiven"); if (readAverage()) printf("nAverage: %fn", readAverage()); else printf("nAll numbers negativen"); getch(); return 0; } /* main */ bool anyPositiveEOF (void) { // Local Declarations bool anyPositive = false; int numIn; // Statements printf("Determine if any number are positiven"); printf("Please enter any integers: n"); while (scanf("%d", &numIn) != EOF) { anyPositive = numIn > 0; if (anyPositive) continue; printf("next number: n"); } // while return false; } float readAverage (void) { // Local Declarations bool breakFlag = true; int x = 0; int y = 0; int z = 0; int count = 0; int n; float sum = 0; while(scanf("%d",&n) != EOF) { if (n != 0) { sum += n; count++; } // if } // while return (sum / count); }
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
75 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Automatic Webpage ??
I have a page www.mysite.com/test.php with a
<form>
<textarea name=&q

noob cURL help
I have a pretty basic form that I need to cURL post to a file in my includes folder (includes/login.

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

how do I show what a user have selected from a checkbox?
From my code below, how would i show which check boxes have been checked and which radio buttons sel

Else statement screws up all css
Does anyone know what goes wrong in the process with this php code?
This code seems to be causing

Filename like the user name
I am creating a form and storing the values in file. Could anyone please tell me how to write a code

Must be a string? Huh, what? HELP?
with the following script, I get
Fatal error: Property name must be a string in /home/content/e/

Escape Latin Characters
I need to escape latin characters in an xml doc. Example: "é" is escaped to "é". I thoug

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

Using cURL to PUT
Can somebody help with the correct php code to make a cURL PUT request. Here is a sample of code bel

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash