Mysql error message

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

help me find out what this error message means:

"Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'"

the sql for it is
Code: INSERT INTO accounts (firstname, lastname, username, password, joined, email, level) VALUES ('$_POST[fname]','$_POST[lname]','$_POST[user]',sha1('$_POST[pass]'),'$date','$_POST[email]','norm')";
$sqlcheck= mysql_query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE username = '$_POST[user]' OR email = '$_POST[email]'

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
190 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Trying to add functions to table
I have this list of characters and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to put the results of

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

Hom to make one url to open together with another url
I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when

Need help/w Page: 1,2,3,4 function!
So I have this code im working on where it's ment to display seperate pages having 20 logs each
I

Forgot password won't work
My forgot password thing is not working properly. It is giving me this errorMailbox unavailable. The

Redirecting Admin
In my members table, I have a field called "perm" and it's set to zero for all members. Ho

listcube issue
Hi
I have a virtual cube ZREMOTE. I use Tcode "listcube" to retrieve contents. I use of the

Prevention Help
How can I use PHP or any other language (feel free to move this thread) to prevent users doing scree

getting a website's source code as a variable? How?
Hey guys, is there any way for me to get the source code of a website as a variable for me to work w

Showing selected item at top of list
Hi,

I've got a list of names which i am fetching from database like this:
$qry = db_query

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash