Backflush

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a backflush code, or not populated with a code. I am aware of looking each part individually, but would like to enter a list of parts or see by organizational level.

THANKS

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
106 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP error. Need help urgently
Hi,

I am programming a php site and have a problem that i just cant find out how to fix. When

Disable html within defined tags
I have a mysql database that allows users to enter content with html, but I also want to have a tag

Mysterious Timeouts
I've deployed a few simple AJAX-enabled web page to a local server that is accessed through the Inte

Using loop to count number of entries
I'm writing a program that must ask user to type in numbers. After each entry, the program has to re

Can you help please? Php file
I have to write this php file to allow users to register their nicknames on nickserv

For an I

Bar charts using Graphical Framework.
I am using Graphical Frameworks(GFW) to create a chart Graphic . There is no problem with the data d

Need help to identify this error please
:confused:Can anyone help me tell what this error message means? Maybe tell me where to look to fix

if else problem, help please
i have this script that i made only i try to also put in a if else for for some reason the script is

A problem with my GD class
Hello,

I created a nice (and simple for now) GD class.
The problem is , it works great on

Filtering Tables
Hello Thanks for any help any one can give Im very new to PHP..

I need to pull data for clien

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash