Backflush


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a backflush code, or not populated with a code. I am aware of looking each part individually, but would like to enter a list of parts or see by organizational level.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
THANKS
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
106 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Checking if field is empty AND using !is_numeric
Hi lads,

Need to be able to display an error message (using isset?) that says "Cant lea

How to make a input/output field with multiple lines
Hello.
I put a input/output field on the screen but I could not change height of it. I need to

show random images
hey guys

can someone please suggest a way in which the following code can be edited so it onl

Combining refCursors and Summing
Given the following DDL:

CREATE TABLE FOODSALESTEST ("WEEKNBR" NUMBER, "ST

Remove directories not empty
hi,
i have an array that contains some names (1,4,6,56...). Every integer is a name of a folder.<

Server side $_SESSION
how does one keep the session completely server side. no cookies to the browser at all. i need this

Oracle Connectivity
Hi Every One,

Can we access SAP from oracle database.If it possible then please spec

IIS on 2003 anon access disabled issue
I have an IIS server that belongs to a domain, and anonymous access is turned off for all my sites.

PHP/PKI
I am trying to set up a web application that uses pki. does anyone have a good tutorial to set this

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash