newbie question


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi out thereIm totaly new in this forum and to .net and vb so here is a totaly newbie question.I want to make a couter display how many times ive clicket a buttonWhy does my code alwas start over at 0 so "Counter" newer gets higher then 1?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
view plaincopy to clipboardprint?Partial Class _Default Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Dim Counter As Integer Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Counter += Counter Label1.Text = Counter End Sub End Class
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Escape Latin Characters
I need to escape latin characters in an xml doc. Example: "é" is escaped to "é". I thoug

How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?
How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?

If it found public_html perform <?php incl

Date Format
Hi there,

I have a date format like this right now:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:04:00

I ne

Post PHP form to non-existing page
The company that I work for host their PHP code on IIS on a Windows server, no Apache, so no mod_rew

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

Unidentified index error in a simple form
I have been trying to make an HTML form that is handled by a PHP script. So far my attempts to get i

Two warning messages
Quote<b>Warning</b>: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to

Remove directories not empty
hi,
i have an array that contains some names (1,4,6,56...). Every integer is a name of a folder.<

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

PO Release Strategy Issue
Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue related to PO release strategy. The details are-
<

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash