turning an array into a string then poping it into a db


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi im just wondering how you get a requested array into a single string then pop it into the db so far i got
print_r($_REQUEST['choice_name']);

whch echos
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Array ( => Colour=Blue [1] => Size=8 [2] => Neck Line=V )
I need it to look ready to enter into a db in a single field like this

Colour=Blue Size=8 Neck Line=V

Any ideas
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
337 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php If in MySql query (hiding labels if a field is empty)
Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while, and I'm finally going to ask for help so I can get th

Strange PHP/mySQL error ... am I just tired?
Code: <?

## CONNECT TO DB FUNCTION!
function ConnectTo($db2con)
{
$hostNam

help with image text
Hi ...

see i need the text of the name and number to start in the center and always be in the

session checking in page load
hai all I have a web site is www.Mryas.com in this my login page is Page1.aspx its co

Echoing ASCII code
I have a php page that splits a string into chars and then echoes the ASCII code for each char. I'm

Question about GD library
I am trying to make an image that shows a random quote from my database.


However I want t

Drop Down and text box issue
Is it possible to set a drop down list and text boxes to a certain width?

here is my code

issues verifying if user is logged in
I am having issues when a user logs in via asp Login control, the IsAuthenticated still seems to com

Logic question
im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?
Hi All,

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?

Thanks in adv

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash