COde for a Cc


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm not receiving $ft as a Cc. Why is that??

$to = "$email";
$headers = "From:" .$tf."rn";
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$headers .= "Cc: $tfrn";
$subject = "SUBJECT";
$message = "bla bla bla...";
$message = "Name: " . $thename;

$sentOk = mail("$tf, $email",$subject,$message,$headers);
echo "sentOk=" . $sentOk;
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
248 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

generate seo frienly url from a text like wordpress
Convert: "åäö" to "aao", "space" to "-", "!?&q

Retrieving innerHTML with cURL?
Hey all (sorry I know I'm a leecher, but I soon won't be. This is my first PHP project, but not my l

Filtering Tables
Hello Thanks for any help any one can give Im very new to PHP..

I need to pull data for clien

Saving PHP output as a file
I wondered if anyone knows how to save the rendered output of a PHP script as a file?

I have

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

Hashing?
Hi, I was hoping to take a string value then convert it - consistently - across each of our pages in

New to mysqli library - Multiple query problem
Greetings,

I am writing a batch program that executes 3 queries on a single page. Using mysql

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

Comparing MySql data and arrays.
I have a mysql table set up like this:
idsubjectbodyuseriddatetimetags1blog subjectblog body111|2

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash