New to Arrays


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi I am new to PHP (a week and a half now) and I am just beginning to read about arrays. I understand simple arrays, associative arrays, and multidimensional arrays also. The book I am reading explains the array types in an easy to understand way but the example programs they show at the end of the chapter are pretty confusing. They seem to get advanced when combining arrays with for and while loops.

So my questions is, is there a good source out there to learning and dealing with arrays? It does not matter to me if it is a book, online, or in any other form. Also, are arrays very important to know when it comes to PHP?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks in advance for your time and answers.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
338 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pagination - need help on passing of search query.
Hi, i have been trying for days but couldn't get this sorted out. Would like some professional help

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

Echoing a Variable from a Object
How do I get a variable from the new User Class to echo out in this clasS?

class MyApp
{

pagination numbering pattern
Hello,

I have following code which works great for pagination. but i have small issue now.

Add code to enable passing of checkbox variable on login
Ok, I have a login page, but want to add a checkbox that when checked and successful login is made i

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

Developing Ajax-enabled ASP.Net applications for the iPhone
I would like to develop Ajax web applications using Visual Studio that are optimized for the iPhone.

mod_rewrite.c on windows ??
why it's not working on windows while it's working on other hosts???

this is the code i got

Putting double spaces instead of single spaces
Im looking at trying to replace all single spacing between fields with double spacing

At pres

fwrite error
Hi All,
Does anyone know what is causing the error in this code?

Code: <?
$error

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash