New to Arrays

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi I am new to PHP (a week and a half now) and I am just beginning to read about arrays. I understand simple arrays, associative arrays, and multidimensional arrays also. The book I am reading explains the array types in an easy to understand way but the example programs they show at the end of the chapter are pretty confusing. They seem to get advanced when combining arrays with for and while loops.

So my questions is, is there a good source out there to learning and dealing with arrays? It does not matter to me if it is a book, online, or in any other form. Also, are arrays very important to know when it comes to PHP?

Thanks in advance for your time and answers.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
338 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Undefined variables
hi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL issue
I am taking sentences through a form on page. Then checking some condition and trying to insert them

Taylor Series Function
So I am working a a project for my intro C++ class, and I am having some trouble with a function for

unexpected T_STRING
error log "[Sat Jan 09 18:27:58 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error: syntax error

mail()
Hi all. I have a problem with emails. I am trying to set up a mail system where customers can subscr

losing variables between php brackets
Hi

have got this code:
Code: $id=mysql_result($result,0,"itemid");
$title=mys

Form Help
Here is the form:

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<? include("../include/sess

help with this code please?
Hello,

I am trying to build a remote upload script for my image hosting site.

I am usi

URL Rewrite issue
Im created a series of Rewrites and on page checks to make sure the correct url is being called. But

PHP time (deadline within one week)
I have a column ['projdue'], which stores the deadline for a project.
I have PHP code and <

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash