Amatuer requiring assistance


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Beginner and amateur in need of assistance

My Site - (Spare Parts for Domestic Appliances)

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've gone as far as I can go on my own and need guidance

What I require is custom searches - I need to return records based on multiple criteria for example

1: Enter Make > 2: Enter Model > 3: Enter description

If anyone can offer any assistance - I would be grateful

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
249 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Values disappear from my array :( HELP!
hey all, I have a lil mysql/php/apache script that queries a database
and pulls put 5 integers.

I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
<tr>
<t

undefined offset help
Hi All,

I kept getting undefined offset PHP notice for a simple for loop. For eg
$va = arr

tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e

Getting Subdomain Name With PHP?
I want to grab the subdomain name with PHP so I can generate database queries.

for example my

highlighting search terms
well, I started this in the regular PHP section, but it no longer fits there. Suffice it to say, I'm

storing results of a function - previous result overwritten with new result
I have created a function to validate input.

function validate_dimension($value,$name) {
<

I need desperate help with this php code integrated with flash please
Can someone please help me with this php code which I have been stuck on for weeks . I am trying to

Dynamic Data + Sql Server 2005 Enterprise?
Hi! I have just started to learn ASP.NET, and it looks like it is quite a lot to learn. Im not reall

Need help with cin setw
I made a program here is my code:

#include
#include
#i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash