Operator precedence assistance.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I did a quick Google search and couldn't quite find the answer I wanted in terms I could understand, so, if I may, I'd like to ask quite a specific question.

I'm creating a contact form, and I need to make sure all of the elements are filled in:
Code: if(isset($_POST['name']) && isset($_POST['comment']) && isset($_POST['from']) && $_POST['comment'] != "Enter your message here.")
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
{
//send me an email;
}
else
{
//Tell the user to fill everything in;
}

I've tested the code a few times, but it keeps executing the else. I've checked it a few times, and I can't understand why
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
61 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Deleting pointers froms vector?
Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do

Echoing If Function?
A script I am using has If statements in the comments form to basically tell the form what to do. Cu

login to other site by sending post variables
hey,

here is my problem: my school gave me a mail account for school-stuff use. they mail us

login page does not execute a else statement
I've created a login page using sessions.
When an incorrect user name or password is entered then

MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem
Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

Line break?
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to php. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terminology so here i

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

Array becomes unset by itself?
Hi,

I have a bit of experience with PHP but not extensive. It seems I cannot store any items

Last character removed
I have created a string from an array. I have inserted commas from my form values. I am trying to re

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash