mr8m - reverse document

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Friends,

I'm trying to reverse a document held by MIRO, but it reports the message balance is not equal to zero: 6.90 - Debt: 37.62 Credit: 30.72 (No messages M8534).
I checked and it turns out that the original document is using an aliquot (Brazil) different from that registered in J1BTAX today.

My question is: how can I make the MR8M work with the same information as the original document?

Thank you.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
53 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multiple upload and Resize
I would like some help on my script I have the for my index.php

////

<html&

please help
HTML Code:

Code: <span id="ctl00"><span>

sql error
I have been looking at this code for 20mins and can't work out what I am doing wrong. There is somet

Send current URL in URL with a $_GET variable problem.
Hello community,

I have created a function that gets the current variable of a page, example:

GIS appliction help
I found some tutorials in the internet to develop a map application I don't want to use google maps

Adding post count
How would I make it so everytime someone clicks submit on my form, their row in the database for the

Image upload - determine folder
I have an upload script that may be accessed from different directories. Problem is, the script is m

Using mysql_real_escape_string for displayed content
On my website users can input data into a textarea and it will store it in the mysql database. But,

change text color with a jQuery code
Hihow can I change the text in a asp:TextBox to a different color when I start typing using jQuery?I

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash