PHP hyperlinks generator - HELP plz


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

I need some help to get this done using php:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

1 - I have few hyperlinks say 500 in format like:

<a href="http://domaina.com/1.html" target="_blank">http://domaina.com/1.html</a>
<a href="http://domainb.com/1.html" target="_blank">http://domainb.com/1.html</a>
<a href="http://domainc.com/21.html" target="_blank">http://domainc.com/21.html</a>
<a href="http://domaind.com/new.php" target="_blank">http://domaind.com/new.php</a>

etc etc

Now I want to convert them into format like:

<a href="http://domaina.com/1.html" target="_blank">keyword 1</a>
<a href="http://domainb.com/1.html" target="_blank">keyword 2</a>
<a href="http://domainc.com/21.html" target="_blank">keyword 3</a>
<a href="http://domaind.com/new.php" target="_blank">keyword 4</a>


Here keyword 1,2,3,4 can be taken randomly from a file which has huge list of keywords or may be we can paste the hyperlinks and keywords in php form itself and then it just links into the manner as given above.

Can anyone provide the code for doing this?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
91 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP Login
Hey!
I got this shopcart code online, am trying to modify it but am getting an error when i try a

PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure
I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal custo

preg_replace question
Hello!!

I hope someone can help me with preg_replace.

I load two tables from an extern

Shuffle Array
Hi,

I am writing a script for a game that needs players to randomly be assigned a target (ano

PHP MySQL Return Results Issue
Hi guys,

I'm running joomla and made a module which is using ajax.
Basically i just have a

Recording popularity by day, week.. all time?
Hey everyone, I'm creating a site designed around users uploading music. How can I implement a syste

Echo Tweaking help!
HI. I would like to have the output of the entered variables repeat forever, but it's stopping at th

Table control is disappearing from Screen
Hi Experts,

I have a screen with multiple table control(TC). Each table control has two c

Automatic Webpage ??
I have a page www.mysite.com/test.php with a
<form>
<textarea name=&q

Include a php
Hello,

I'm trying to include a function that shows the recent searches.
Example I have <

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash