please hep to get values from a table row


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

can anyone tel me how I can select and get data from one row by pressing an Edit button in that row?

<?php
if (!empty($avil_holidays))
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
{
foreach ($avil_holidays as $val)
{
switch ($val['h_type'])
{
case 1:
$str = $conf['holiday'][1];
break;
case 2:
$str = $conf['holiday'][2];
break;
case 3:
$str = $conf['holiday'][3];
break;
case 12:
$str = $conf['holiday'][1] . '/' . $conf['holiday'][2];
break;
case 13:
$str = $conf['holiday'][1] . '/' . $conf['holiday'][3];
break;
case 23:
$str = $conf['holiday'][2] . '/' . $conf['holiday'][3];
break;
case 123:
$str = $conf['holiday'][1] . '/' . $conf['holiday'][2] . '/' . $conf['holiday'][3];
break;
}
?>
<tr>
<td width="135" height="20" align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><?= date('Y-F-d', $val['h_date']) ?></td>
<td width="135" align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><?= $str ?></td>
<td width="135" align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><?= $val['h_des'] ?></td>

<td width="89" align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><input name="btnEdit" type="submit" class="button-1" value="Edit" onclick="return test();"/></td>
<td width="87" align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><input name="btnRemove" type="submit" class="button-1" value="Remove" /></td>
</tr>


thanx
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
265 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Advice on how to delete a mysql row using my form
Hi,

I am very new to php and am struggling to work out how to delete a portfolio item (a row

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

array & querys help/advice.
Ok so here goes , I have a mysql database and basically here's what I need to do.

// foreach

Help me with some material on Open Text Overview.
Hi Experts,
Please help me out with some material on Open Text. I have been supporting AP Workf

Select Rows as Columns..
is there a way to select COLUMN_NAME from user_tab_columns where table_name='TABLENAME';
and ha

Getting a variable to work in function params
I have this fuction which is inside a class:

Code: public static function generateEmbedCode($

Converting from one format to another
"I have got a date in DD/MM/YYYY but I need it in MM-DD-YYYY. Help!"

Update not working ... please help
Hi,

I am trying to update a row using an edit form by passing id of the row .. but it is not

Undefined Index Notice In Internet Explorer Only
I am getting the following notice:

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: jrox in /home/ycsn/public_h

BIG file upload!
Hey guys!

I'm trying to upload a file, it works well with smaller files but with 60mb+, I get

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash