Adding delete feature to my forum


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello I am currently trying to add a delete feature to my forum. I believe I have everything built right but I am having some problems when debugging. I do not have PHP Designer 2008 and I am using eclipse as my IDE so it may be something simple. Please give me some help if you can. Thanks! I have these two source files:

Code: <?php

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
if(!$_SESSION['uid']){
header("Location: index.php");
}

$actz = $_GET['act2'];
$actzz = array('reply','topic','admin','delete');

if($actz){
$admin = isa($_SESSION['uid']);

if($actz == 'admin'){
if($admin){
//
}else {
echo "You are not an administrator, so you cannot view this page!";
}
}


if($actz == 'reply'){
$id = mss($_GET['id']);
if($id){
$sql = "SELECT * FROM `alabama_forum_replies` WHERE `id`='".$id."'";
$res = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows($res) == 0){
echo "This topic doesn't exist, so therefore you cannot edit it!";
}else {
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res);
$user_id = $row['uid'];

if($user_id == $_SESSION['uid'] || $admin == 1){
if(!$_POST['submit']){
echo "<form method="post" action="index.php?act=mod&act2=reply&id=".$id."">n";
echo "<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">n";
echo "<tr><td class="forum_header" align="center"><textarea style="width:90%;height:200px" name="reply">".htmlentities($row['message'])."</textarea></td></tr>n";
echo "<tr><td class="forum_header" align="center"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit Edited Comment"></td></tr>n";
echo "</table></form>n";
}else {
$reply = mss($_POST['reply']);
if($reply){
$r = range(10,10000);
if(in_array(strlen($reply),$r)){
$sql2 = "UPDATE `alabama_forum_replies` SET `message`='".$reply."', `edit_time`='".time()."' WHERE `id`='".$id."'";
$res2 = mysql_query($sql2) or die(mysql_error());
header("Location: index.php?act=topic&id=".$row['tid']."");
}else {
echo "Your reply must be between 10 and 10,000 characters in length!n";
}
}
}
}else {
echo "This is not your reply to edit!";
}
}
}
}

if ($actz == 'deletereply'){
$id = mss($_GET['id']);
if($id){
$sql = "DELETE * FROM `alabama_forum_replies` WHERE `id`='".$id."'";
$res = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows == 0){
echo "This topic doesn't exist";
}else {
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res);
$user_id = $row['uid'];

if(user_id == $_SESSION['uid'] || $admin == 1){
if(!$_POST[submit]){
echo "<form method="post" action="index.php?act=delete&act2=deletereply&id=".$id.">n";
echo "<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">n";
echo "<tr><td class="forum_header" align="center"><textarea style="width:90%;height:200px" name="deletethis">".htmlentities($row['message'])."</textarea></td></tr>n";
echo "<tr><td class="forum_header" align="center"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Delete Comment"></td></tr>n";
echo "</table></form>n";
}else{

}
}else{
echo "This is not your reply to edit";
}
}
}
}

if($actz == 'topic'){

}
}else {
header("Location: index.php");
}


<?php

$id = mss($_GET['id']);
$page = (!$_GET['page'] || $_GET['page'] < 0) ? "1" : $_GET['page'];
$page = ceil($page);

$limit = 10;
$start = $limit;
$end = $page*$limit-($limit);

if($id){
$sql = "SELECT * FROM `alabama_forum_topics` WHERE `id`='".$id."'";
$res = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows($res) == 0){
echo "This topic does not exist!";
}else {
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res);
$sql2 = "SELECT admin FROM `alabama_forum_sub_cats` WHERE `id`='".$row['cid']."'";
$res2 = mysql_query($sql2) or die(mysql_error());
$row2 = mysql_fetch_assoc($res2);
if($row2['admin'] == 1 && $admin_user_level == 0){
echo "You cannot view this topic!";
}else {
$a = (isa($row['uid'])) ? "<font style="color:#800000;">ADMIN</font>" : "";
echo "<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">n";
echo "<tr><td colspan="2" align="left" class="forum_header"><b>".$row['title']."</b> - Posted On: <em>".$row['date']."</em></td></tr>n";
echo "<tr><td align="left" width="15%" valign="top" class="forum_header">".uid($row['uid'], true)."
Post Count: ".post($row['uid'])."
".$a."</td>";
echo "<td align="left" valign="top" class="forum_header">n";
echo topic($row['message']);
echo "</td>n";
echo "</tr>n";
$amount_check = "SELECT * FROM `alabama_forum_replies` WHERE `tid`='".$id."'";
$amount_check_res = mysql_query($amount_check) or die(mysql_error());
$amount_count = mysql_num_rows($amount_check_res);
$pages = ceil($amount_count/$limit);

$previous = ($page-1 <= 0) ? "&laquo; Prev" : "<a href="./index.php?act=topic&id=".$id."&page=".($page-1)."">&laquo; Prev</a>";
$nextpage = ($page+1 > $pages) ? "Next &raquo;" : "<a href="./index.php?act=topic&id=".$id."&page=".($page+1)."">Next &raquo;</a>";
echo "<tr><td align="right" colspan="2" class="forum_header">n";
echo "Pages: ";
echo $previous;
for($i=1;$i<=$pages;$i++){
$href = ($page == $i) ? " ".$i." " : " <a href="./index.php?act=topic&id=".$id."&page=".$i."">".$i."</a> ";

echo $href;
}
echo $nextpage;
echo "</td></tr>n";
$select_sql = "SELECT * FROM `alabama_forum_replies` WHERE `tid`='".$id."' ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT ".$end.",".$start."";
$select_res = mysql_query($select_sql) or die(mysql_error());
echo "</table>n";
echo "<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3" class="reply">n";
while($rowr = mysql_fetch_assoc($select_res)){
$b = (isa($rowr['uid'])) ? "<font style="color:#800000;">ADMIN</font>" : "";
echo "<tr><td colspan="2" align="left" class="forum_header">Posted On: <em>".$rowr['date']."</em></td></tr>n";
echo "<tr><td align="left" width="15%" valign="top" class="forum_header">".uid($rowr['uid'], true)."
Post Count: ".post($rowr['uid'])."
".$b."</td>";
echo "<td align="left" valign="top" class="forum_header">n";
echo topic($rowr['message']);
if($rowr['edit_time'] > 0){
echo "<tr><td colspan="2" align="right"><em>Last Edit: ".date("M d, Y",$rowr['edit_time']) . " at " . date("h:i:s",$rowr['edit_time'])."</em></td></tr>n";
}
$adminz = isa($_SESSION['uid']);
if($adminz == 1 || $rowr['uid'] == $_SESSION['uid']){
echo "<tr><td align="left" colspan="2"><a href="index.php?act=mod&act2=reply&id=".$rowr['id']."">Edit This Reply</a></td></tr>n";

}

if($adminz == 1 || $rowr['uid'] == $_SESSION['uid']){
echo "<tr><td align="left" colspan="2"><a href="index.php?act=delete&act2=deletereply&id=".$rowr['id']."">Delete This Reply</a></td></tr>n";
}
echo "</td>n";
echo "</tr>n";
}

echo "<form method="post" action="./index.php?act=reply&id=".$row['id']."">n";
echo "<tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><textarea style="width:90%" name="reply"></textarea>
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Add Reply" style="width:90%"></td></tr>n";
echo "</table>n";
}
}
}else {
echo "Please view a valid topic!";
}

?>
Posted on 26th May, 2021
Kvvillsep
???? ?? ??????? ??????? ?????
Tegs: ???????? ? ??????? ????????????? https://www.tc-bus.ru/gazovyye_avtobusy

??????? ? ??????? ??????????
??????? ??????? ?????????
?????? ??????? ???????
Posted on 30th May, 2021
Kvvillsep
????? ????? ?????????
Tegs: ???????? ??????? ? ?????? https://www.tc-bus.ru/shkolnyy_avtobus_lizing_kredit

??????? yutong
????? ???????
??????? ????????? yutong
Posted on 17th Jun, 2021
Kvvillsep
??????-??????
Tegs: ?????? ??????? https://www.dizayn-studio.ru/

?????? ????????? ??????? ? ??????
?????? ????????? ?????
?????? ?????? ?????????
Posted on 19th Jul, 2021
Kvvillsep
?????? ????????? ???????
Tegs: ?????? ????????? ???????? https://www.dizayn-studio.ru/

???????? ????????
??????-?????? ??????????
?????? ??????? ??????????
Posted on 28th Jul, 2021
Kvvillsep
?????? ?? ???? ??????
Tegs: ?????? ?? ?? ???????? https://signprint24.ru/

?????? ?? ?????????? ????????
?????? ?? ???????????
?????? ?? ???? ??????
Posted on 30th Jul, 2021
Kvvillsep
anton-paar com
Tegs: anton-paar.com https://chimmed.ru/

brueggemannalcohol com
brueggemannalcohol.com
bruggemannalcohol heilbronn gmbh
Posted on 03rd Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
elementalmicroanalysis com
Tegs: elementalmicroanalysis.com https://chimmed.ru/

?????????? ??????
????? ????
????????????????
Posted on 06th Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
???????? ?? ??????
Tegs: ?????? ?? ??????? https://signprint24.ru/

?? ?????? ????????
?? ?????? ???????
?? ?????? ??????
Posted on 11th Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
???? ????????? 19-???????? pg-tc 117.24.6.10 m-m-m-m 117-067
Tegs: ????????? ???? 19 ????????? 32u 600x1000x1610?? ?????? mx-6132-b https://wtlan.ru/catalog/SHkafyWT/Napolnyeshkafy/32U/

???? ????????? 19 32u hyperline ttb-3268-dd-ral9004
???? ????????? 19 42u aesp rec-84210s-gb2b-gy
???? ???????????????????? 19 ????????? ???-?-18.6.8-1??? ????
Posted on 20th Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
?????? ??????? ?????????? ? ??????
Tegs: ?????? ??????? ?????????? ?????? https://www.dizayn-studio.ru/

?????? ???????? ??????
?????? ???????
?????? ??????? ? ??????
Posted on 23rd Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
????????? ???????? ??????
Tegs: ????????? ???????? ? ????????? ? ?????? https://pomestie-park.com/bankety/vyezdnoe_obsluzhivanie_keitering/

?????????? ????????
?????? ???????? ? ??????
?????? ???????? ??????
Posted on 23rd Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
jost chemical co.
Tegs: jostchemical https://chimmed.ru/

Alltech
Alpavit
Alpha Diagnostic International

Your Answer:

Login to answer
200 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Why does first ever HttpSendRequest take longer?
I promise this isn't as simple as it sounds. I'm wondering why the the first ever call to HttpSendRe

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

Batch Session SM35 stuck in status 'in Background
Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem with Batch Input session SM35.

The batch se

Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter
I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldatas

Working with Global Variables
hi, I'm not really sure why the following code is returning a "Call to a member function getBan

help with multi-update
Now sure how to ask this really....
10g database if that matters.

I have a customer

Kill a process
I have a question - how can I kill a process from a command line or by using Oracle SQL Developer? I

How to validate from 2 possible answers
Hi

I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair

Libraries in C++
Hi all,

I have two libraries. one is based targeted on linux platform and uses another li

PHP and XML image gallery variable issue
I'm trying to display the large image on the same page as the thumbnails, to do that I'm passing a v

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash