Php If in MySql query (hiding labels if a field is empty)
Posted on
16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by
admin
Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while, and I'm finally going to ask for help so I can get the simple answer and feel like an idoit .
Anyway, I'm building a dynamic driver profile page for my NASCAR website. I have sections for hometown, driver website, spouse, etc.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
This is all displayed down the side of the page. However, if there is a single driver that has no spouse, there is still an area where the Spouse label is displayed when it is on the website.
Each page has labels going down for each field in the MySql table. These show when the MySql database is queried.
Hopefully that makes since?
Anyway, here is what I have tried and all it does is break the page.
<?php
// Connects to your Database
mysql_connect("BLAH BLAH BLAH", BLAH BLAH BLAH", "BLAH BLAH BLAH") or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db("BLAH BLAH BLAH") or die(mysql_error());
$data = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `BLAH BLAH BLAH` WHERE `BLAH BLAH BLAH` = 'BLAH BLAH BLAH'") or die(mysql_error());
while($info = mysql_fetch_array( $data ))
{
if (".$info['spouse']."=="")
{echo "None";}
else {echo "Spouse: ".$info['spouse'] . "";}
}
?>
Any help is really, really, really, really appreciated
No comments posted yet
Your Answer:
Login to answer
126
17
Other forums
Working with Dates, help.
Sooo to make a long story short, here's what im trying to accomplish.
I need to create a drop
Dynamically allocating the number of rows in a table based on a variable value
Hi,
I have situation here which i cannot resolve, I have a variable temp which stores the num
Chat Box in PHP
I was thinking in doing a Chat Box in PHP. For that I would use a form with two fields, Nick and Mes
Parse XML
Good day,
I use oempro software and try to parse XMLReturn but it's not working for me, simpl
array help
Does anyone know how to require 10 text fields for individual grades and output class average? (10 p
PHP5 - AJAX help
I've been following the tutorial on w2schools (http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_ajax_database.asp) a
How to implement HTTP connection timeout
Hi All,I would like to implement an HTTP connection timeout.
I am working on a application wh
News script
Hi ...
I am not sure if this is the rite place to post this but if its not sorry
i am
filesize problem
i use ubuntu 9.10 and i have mountet a folder from an windows
/mount/FOLDER
/mount/FOLDER/
Variable Clash
In the past I've had variables clash. For example:
Code: <?php
$c = 5;
$ca