help need on ob_start()


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

I am a newbie in php, I have a code
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?phpob_start();for($i=1;$i<=10;$i++){ sleep(1); echo $i; ob_flush();}?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

I am trying to display one number in each second, but the browser showing all the numbers at once. where is the error ? how can I modify this code to show such a way
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
169 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Why will this program not run if the variables are not global?
Hey guys I have a kind of perplexing situation that is probably simple, but I can't seem to understa

Using real time in php
I'm very average at PHP and im looking to introduce time to something on my site.
Its a sports si

Page Reload
I am having issues getting a page to reload after I submit data to a database. This form should inp

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

Wrong Info sent Using $get in form
Hi i have this code that i tried to make to send some info from one page to aother with lots of ppls

pagination - need help on passing of search query.
Hi, i have been trying for days but couldn't get this sorted out. Would like some professional help

Including calander to page - will not show other months than current??
im trying to add an existaing calander onto a profile page by using Code: <?php include "

PHP Login
Hey!
I got this shopcart code online, am trying to modify it but am getting an error when i try a

help with image upload code
Hello,

right now this code I have resizes images and then places them into the uploads folder

TabControl Inside ListView Not Editing
Hello everybodyI have a ListView on my page. Inside the ListView I put a TabControl, cuz I want to p

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash