php not working written for consumption of slots


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

1. Here is the function where i will be allowed to consume the slot booked by me.

2. Here i check the unique reservation id, current server time & date.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
3. Then i ask the user to enter the Unique reservation id, and i check it against the value of reservation id stored in my database. If it matches then the server sate is measured with the Start_date of the booking and also

4. the server time is matched with the reservation start time & endtime. If the current server time falls in between these two reservation times, then only the user is allowed to move to the real thing for which he booked the slot.

This is the code for the above mentioned but it is not working:

logintestform.html
Code: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<!-- Created with the CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2008 -->
<!-- http://www.coffeecup.com/ <tr>

<td width="150">Start date</td>

<td><input name="start_date1" type="int" id="start_date"></td>

</tr>
<tr>

<td width="150">Start Time</td>

<td><input name="starttime1" type="int" id="starttime"></td>

</tr> -->
<!-- Brewed on 11/19/2009 12:46:32 PM -->
<head>
<title></title>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" />
<form name="form1" method="post" action="testing.php">

<table width="400" border="1" align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2">

<tr>

<td width="150">Reservation Id</td>

<td><input name="resid1" type="text" id="resid"></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="150"> </td>

<td><input type="submit" name="btnLogin" value="Login"></td>

</tr>

</table>

</form>
</head>

testing.php
Code: <?php
date_default_timezone_set('Asia/Kolkata');
$dbhost = 'localhost';
$dbuser = 'XXX';
$dbpass = 'XXX';

$conn = mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass) or die ('Error connecting to mysql');

$dbname = 'phpscheduleit';
mysql_select_db($dbname,$conn) or die ("could not open db".mysql_error());

$userId = $_POST["resid1"];
$sql = "SELECT 'resid', 'start_date', 'starttime', 'endtime'
FROM reservations
WHERE resid = '$userId';


$result = mysql_query($sql)
or die('Query failed. ' . mysql_error());
if (mysql_num_rows($result) == 1) {

//$query1 = "SELECT 'start_date', 'starttime', 'endtime'
//FROM reservations";
//$result1 = mysql_query($query1)
// or die('Query failed. ' . mysql_error());

$today = date("H:i:s");
$today_date = date("m-d-y");
if ($today_date == 'start_date'){
} elseif($today >= 'starttime' && $today < 'endtime') {
echo "www.localhost/e1.html{user should navigate to this page}";
} elseif($today == 'endtime') {
echo "www.localhost/index.php"
} else{
echo " today is not your booking day"
} else {
echo "Please check your reservation id";
}
}
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
302 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

asking for direction
I have 2 tables in my data, which are "post" and "event"
I won't make a summa

Can't seem to capture a variable in a chained select
I'm *this* close to having a chained select running but for some reason it doesn't seem to be pickin

Session variable help
I'm having a very troubling issue. Maybe I'm just looking over something but I have looked at the co

! = ''
In the following 'IF' statement if v_ompcat = PU for example then Oracle equates that 'IF' statement

Coding question?
Hey guys, I have a quick question. If I want to make a way for people to pay for health in my game,

Floating Point Precision Loss
I'm writing a program to draw a three-dimensional cube (with a corner cut off) without using any 3D

Random Number Generation And Probability
Hello, I am working on a function which has to insert data into a SQL table.

we have to suppl

Batch Session SM35 stuck in status 'in Background
Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem with Batch Input session SM35.

The batch se

phpmailer class & pop.gmail.com?
Code: <?php
$mail->IsSMTP();
$mail->Host = "pop.gmail.com";

Database connection failure
Hello All,

I am trying to create new connection to Oracle DB 10.1,
I could not see a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash