Multiple arrays inside data


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

Simple question. I have a column called "array" in my database, and inserted into each field is the following imploded array:
Code: mctriangle,570.65,355.1,1,1,0
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

It is an instance of an object. Each field in each row contains this information as an imploded array.

[0] = Name
[1] = X Axis
[2] = Y Axis
[3] = ScaleX
[4] = ScaleY
[5] = Rotation

When extracted from the database, it is exploded back into the array above.

As you can see, I would need to store a lot of rows for each object. Say we use 200 objects, thats 200 rows, which would be hard to search through.

My question is: Could I store multiple imploded arrays inside 1 row only. E.g:

mctriangle,570.65,355.1,1,1,0&&mctriangle,570.65,355.1,1,1,0&&mctriangle,570.65,355.1,1,1,0&&mctriangle,570.65,355.1,1,1,0&&mctriangle,570.65,355.1,1,1,0

The above would be 5 objects in one row of data, each imploded array separated by &&. How would I go about doing such a thing?

Thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
291 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pull content
I have an existing page, domain/adverts.php which has a good PR. I've just rebuilt my site and the n

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump
Hi Experts

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump.

imap: how to save a copy of sent emails to sent elements
Hello my friends,

I am writing an online emailing application with inbox outbox/sent elements

Checking if a process is running (problems including psapi.dll i think...)
Ok, so all I'm trying to do is check if a program is running...

I've found out that I nee

image upload script not working with png
The basic process of this php code is to take the submitted file, convert it to a small JPG thumbnai

need help to creat database
Hello Team, please guys i am stuck from three days with paypal issue for IPN but no luck yet now i w

Getting Subdomain Name With PHP?
I want to grab the subdomain name with PHP so I can generate database queries.

for example my

Run function every 5 mins ??
I have a function PostMessage()

How can I run it every 5 mins ??

php mysql script to find record
Hi,

Currently I have a simple table with 4 columns. A, B, C, D

If I want to find all

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash