Help With editting and deleting form

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.png
This table prints the titles of entries from a table in a database.. The code that i use for this table is this :
Code: [Select]<!--Table For Deleting and Updating -->

<p align="center"><font color="#1569C7">DeleteOrEdit(</font><font color="red">Security Projects & Thoughts Section</font><font color="#1569C7">);</font></p>

<table align="center" border="2" bordercolor="green" cellspacing="0">

<!--First row with title delete and edit-->
<tr>
<td><font color="#F87217">Title:</td>
<td><font color="#F87217">Delete();</font></td>
<td><font color="#F87217">Edit();</font></td>
</tr>

<?php

$query = 'SELECT title FROM site_entries ORDER BY date_entered DESC';

if ($r = mysql_query($query)){

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($r)){
print "<tr>
<td><font color="#8BB381">{$row['title']}</td>
<td><form method="post" name="sub_del"><input type="submit" value="Delete();"></form></td>
<td><form method="post" name="sub_edt"><input type="submit" value="Edit();"></form></td>
</tr> ";

}
}else{
die('<p>Could not retrive the data brcause:<b>' . mysql_error .'</b> The query was $query.</p>');

}

mysql_close();

?>

</table>
Its simple...till here...

Now i stack on how to make the script that will delete the registers of the database...I can think something with id column but i can't make it true...:s I want you to help me giving me ideas on how to make this or any other idea on how to create an delete/edit page...If you think that i start it with a wrong way please tell me

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
148 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Transferring session variables into MySQL
I am trying to transfer $_SESSION variables into MySQL. However there is an error in my MySQL statem

Php mysql - select?
Hi i have this code:
Code: $iteminfo = mysql_query("SELECT desc FROM wc_items WHERE itemid =

. and .. appearing instead of pictures
First of all, thanks very much for providing this forum. It is very much appreciated!

My son

PHP Mysql Staff Induction System
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

C++ API to Oracle dB
I need to perform a select command to the Oracle dB to obtain information from a table.
What libr

Preg_match question
I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

pop3 and fsockopen
So I am able to connect to the pop3 server, log in, and check how many messages there are. I am hav

Hom to make one url to open together with another url
I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash