php/xmlrpc class issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am working on xml-rpc in php to start with.

I have a class that only has variables defined in it. I have defined an object to this class. Now what i want to do is that i want to send a 'true copy' of this object to server side using xml-rpc or by any other possible method so that i can manipulate the data on the server.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Is it possible and if yes how. Please help me out with this. i'll be highly greatful.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
115 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

present value of sequence?
Hi

Please help me to find out the present value of sequence?

Thanks

how to insert value
I am having file bookissueadd.php..... in which i am having tag

<td height="21&q

asp authentication problem
Hello all, I want to use the asp authentication (from asp.net configuration) in my web site. there

help with multi-update
Now sure how to ask this really....
10g database if that matters.

I have a customer

using variables in another page
I have a test database set up on localhost. I have a form that I can type a name into, hit the butto

Is this possible? If one file assigned to an ID...
I have a page that lists property listings assigned to a specific user (a manage page), with brief t

Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.

Im building a

Connect to database that isn't localhost
I am currently doing a small script for a company that doesn't have mySql support on there hosting.

Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support
Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash