Displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Good day!

I'm a beginner in PHP and I'm not expecting a full coding for this qestion. I'm just looking for hints and pointers as to how to solve this problem so that I can learn it myself.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have a question here about displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table. Say I have a 2 dimensional table something like below



And I have a data in the database that corresponds to something like R1C3 and R2C1, how do I display the data on the table so that it looks something like below



Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks and have a nice day
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
78 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Calling a Procedure with IN & OUT Parameters
Hello,

I usually call my procedures using the following way

declare variable e

Need help adding a timestamp to my filename/variable
Hello,

I'm kind of stupid when it comes to php and I need a tiny bit of help. I've got a f

upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0
Hi all,
we are going to do an upgrade from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0. I need to know if i can find som

line breaks in between fetched file names
Hi,

I have this code:
Code: <?php
if($dir = opendir('files')){
while (($f

Help with syntax
Hi all!

The $bridge variable is not getting passed while it is contained in the line below:

need a script for 3 pages
I have a customer who wants me to set up a site with a number of pages with the following requiremen

If a form submits back to same page do you need to use $get
IM trying to pass page number and year that was selected back to the same page.

i have this c

insert mysql embeded videos as blobs?
Using TinyMCE my client will be able to embed images and flash videos into large columns of text whi

Multiple websites question.
Hi, does php have any functionality that enables a programmer to extract information from a website

How to get all server headers like Live http Headers does
Hey all, like many of you I use the Firefox addon "Live http Headers". I'm trying to write

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash