Port scanner problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hai
recently i developed one app through which u can check the opened and closed ports under an ip address or domain.but there is a small error.
if no port numbers are given then it should scan from 1-100 ports.but it is scanning only first 5 ports..
can anyone help me out..
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <html>
<title>Check the Open ports</title>
<pre> <font size=3><b>Hai
Using this application u can check the ports that are opened in the ip address

Common Ports Used are

FTP 21
SSH 22
Telnet 23
SMTP 25
Web 80
Pop 3 110
IMAP 143
Other Applications
Remote Desktop 3389
PC Anywhere 5631</b></font>
</pre>

<body background="image01.jpg" bgproperties="fixed">
<form action="timer.php" method="POST">




<table align="center" border="1" bordercolor="black">
<tr>
<td align="left" bgcolor="transparent" valign="center">Ip address:<input type=text style="color: #FF0000;font-family: Verdana;font-weight: bold;font-size: 14px;background-color: transparent;" maxlength='30' name=address></td></tr><tr></tr>
<tr><td align="left" bgcolor="transparent" valign="center">Port Number:<input type=text style="color: #FF0000;font-family: Verdana;font-weight: bold;font-size: 14px;background-color: transparent;" maxlength='25' name=service></td></tr>
<tr><td align="center" valign="center"><input type=submit name=submit value=Submit></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
</body>
</html>
<?php
error_reporting(0);
$address = $_POST['address'];
$service = $_POST['service'];
if($address && $service)
{
if(fsockopen($address,$service,$errno,$errstr,10))
{
//echo "$address:$service is up!";
echo ("<table><td bgcolor=yellow width=100% align='center'><font face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif size=2><b>$address:$service is up!</b></font></td></table>");

}
else
{
//echo "$address:$service is NOT up!";
echo ("<table><td bgcolor=yellow width=100% align='center'><font face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif size=2><b>$address:$service is Down!</b></font></td></table>");
}
}
elseif($address)
{
for($service=10;$service<=100;$service++)
{
$sock_check=fsockopen($address,$service,$errno,$errstr,10);
if(!$sock_check)
{
echo ("<table><td bgcolor=yellow width=100% align='center'><font face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif size=2><b>$address:$service is Down!</b></font></td></table>");
}
else
{
echo ("<table><td bgcolor=yellow width=100% align='center'><font face=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif size=2><b>$address:$service is up!</b></font></td></table>");

}
}
}
else
{

}
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
214 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Creating XML with php
I need to creat an XML with php and have successfully produced a valid output.
The problem I hav

PHP friend keyword equivalent
is there a PHP equivalent for the C++ friend keyword?

A problem with my GD class
Hello,

I created a nice (and simple for now) GD class.
The problem is , it works great on

Advice on how to delete a mysql row using my form
Hi,

I am very new to php and am struggling to work out how to delete a portfolio item (a row

constructor ?
i have written this program and made 3 constructors in the class and i want to call them in the main

Sorting JTable on more than just the values listed in the columns
I have a collection of objects that store (among other things) two integer values. I only want to di

Hom to make one url to open together with another url
I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when

[function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Okay I wrote this little script to upload a csv file that is located on my webhosts server to a mysq

Help with setcookie()
Merry Xmas to those on this foruum
Older guy here with some experience but not allot so please be

Help with echo()
I'm having some problems with this code:

Code: echo '
<A HREF="jav

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash