removing space from the end of a variable

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have a variable $image which contains the following url "http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/oo/P5/0mdsb2JgbA9ECgR8GgMfWSpVL2ljb24vMC84MDAwIAABAAAAAP3Wg70=.jpg"

but for some reason it is breaking my code by adding a space to the end of the url
Code: Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/oo/P5/0mdsb2JgbA9ECgR8GgMfWSpVL2ljb24vMC84MDAwIAABAAAAAP3Wg70=.jpg ) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/wutwillu/public_html/xbox/nxe/image.php on line 32
how can i remove this space?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
93 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help with image text
Hi ...

see i need the text of the name and number to start in the center and always be in the

How to return to a previous page after running a PHP script
I'm having a bit of a melt down here because I think this should be really easy but can't work it ou

All possible combinations of String in PL/SQL
Hi All,

Could you please explain the logic of getting all possible combinations of String

Printer configuration
Hi All,
Suppose one of the user deleted the printer settings unfortunatly ,then what is the pro

How to use Ajax to verify data on a DB ?
Hello everyone, well i want to know how to check a value if it exists or not on a Data base and capt

Remote Database Access
Hey guys!!

OK, i'm used to only working with databases from the CPANEL, accessing phpMyAdmin

Polymorphism
Was wondering if someone could explain this a little better to me. I had always assumed that it had

php global variable
how can we create global variable so we can use its value in any form.. Please give example to

Advice on how to delete a mysql row using my form
Hi,

I am very new to php and am struggling to work out how to delete a portfolio item (a row

Insert numbers from Barcode scanner into online php page
I have a real big problem, Here is what I'm trying to do. I have a Intermec CN3 handheld computer th

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash