close site for maintenance


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i get a tutorial, saying the following code can put our site offline, and only the developer can view the site

Code: [Select]RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} ^111.222.333.444$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/maintenance.php$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /maintenance.php [L]

for the mentioned purpose, is that replace this line
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} ^111.222.333.444$
with the developer ip address?

then, how to replace our ip in this line: ^111.222.333.444$
still need to put ^ . and $

can give example in putting an ip address in this line?

thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
148 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Unidentified index error in a simple form
I have been trying to make an HTML form that is handled by a PHP script. So far my attempts to get i

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

Help with simple query
Hi,

I'm trying to do a Query with a Union where I want to print the number of rows $tc conta

How to make a mail Form secure?
I want to create an email Form on my web site. How can I make the Form secure so the submitted info

user data not transferring to new page
I'm a PHP learner. After an index.php page, the user goes to a login.php page. Both pages seem to

Progress bar for webpage
Hi,
I want to implement a progress/waiting bar on my webpage - exactly the same thing that the Mi

Preg_match with an array
is there an away to use preg_match with an array?

i want to check a string with an array to s

PHP and MySQL Question/Help
I have a MySQL db with all my servers and all their details like server name, IP, OS, RAM etc etc 26

in php, link returns to the line
When I add a link in a php page, the link word returns to the line (as a
would do)

Examp

How to generate a random array of integers subject to a certain constraint
I am writing a program that asks the user to enter an integer N and then generates a random array of

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash