Array to string conversion


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Can anyone help me with this?

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/..../index.php on line 360

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Whatever this is, it's causing the script to fail at uploading.

Code (starting just before line 360)
Code: (php) <?php

//snip
$ipadd = $_POST['ipadd'];
$filename = $_FILES['uploadfile'];
$save_path = $config['uploaddir'];
$extension = end(explode('.', $filename)); #extension of the file #LINE 360
$fid = rand(1690, 16901690);
$renamed = md5($filename. time()); #rename of the file
if (!@move_uploaded_file($_FILES['uploadfile']['tmp_name'], $save_path.$renamed. $extension)) {
/*if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['uploadfile']['tmp_name'], $target_path)) {*/
$username = $_SESSION['username'];
$filel = "$save_path.$renamed. $extension.";
$query = "INSERT INTO `files`(owner, filelocation, ipadd, fid)
VALUES('$username', '$filel', '$ipadd', '$fid')";
$result = $sql->query($query);
$content = '<h1>The file has been uploaded!</h1>
<h2>You may download it <a href="?action=downloadFile&file='.$fid.'" target="_blank">here.</a></h2>
<p>Thank you for uploading the file to our file sharing service.</p>
<p>It has now been uploaded and is ready for downloads.</p>
<p>Copy and paste this link for distributing the file.</p>
<p>http://www.'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].'/?action=downloadFile&file='.$fid.'</p>';
//echo "The file ". basename( $_FILES['uploadfile']['name'])." has been uploaded";
} else{
$content = '<h1>File Upload Error</h1>
<h2>Oops, the file couldn&#38;#39;t be uploaded!</h2>
<p>The file you tried to upload has NOT been uploaded.</p>
<p>This could be because:<br />
- the file is already on the server<br />
- the server is full<br />
- the file was named the same as an already existing file<br />
- the server is not accepting new uploads.</p>
<p>Please contact our support team or the webmaster.</p>';
}
?>

Thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
339 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Better Method of a Member Cloud
I assume most people know how tag clouds work, where the tags most used are bigger and the least use

db entry based on primary key
My "topics" table contains 10 entires
*--------------*
topicid topic
------

Internal class functions don't seem to get executed.
Hi. Can someone please put me out of my misery on this. I don't write much PHP and this has me baffl

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

mysql UPDATE request not working and driving me crazy!!!
Hi,

I have been stuck on this for ages.

Quite simply I am trying to update my database

Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,

I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th

How to read CSS message data
Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really di

add to sql result
ok see rite now my sites hit counter is counted from the mysql visitor log i need to clear it aft

Need help making a blockquote and line items conditional
I have some code I bought a few years ago that allows my clients to update content on their site usi

$variable $variables type question
I need to be able to designate an array element dynamically, so I thought to use a variable variable

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash