Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Blah blah

etc
but when i echo it out, there is no formatting left it comes out as:

QuoteBlah blah Blah blah etc
is there an easy way to stop this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
220 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Just wondering what you think about my site
I am new to phpfreaks i just seen this form and thought it would be cool to see what other thought a

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

Recording popularity by day, week.. all time?
Hey everyone, I'm creating a site designed around users uploading music. How can I implement a syste

Number Format
Hi All,

I have number '000000000050085' I want to format it to 500.85 Can any one give me

Asset Transfer from One plant to another within same company code
Hi,

Please advise how to transfer one asset from one plant to another plant within same c

help with Get_
ok some how this is not working i am not sure what i am doing wrong here but what this does is when

PHP Login
Hey!
I got this shopcart code online, am trying to modify it but am getting an error when i try a

temporary objects
Until now i thought every temporary object in C++ is created as constant. I'm wondering why my compi

query help
Hi experts.

i have a table rep2 like this
PROD_COD ACCT_NO DUE_DAYS BALANCE

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash