set xml path in flash when xml created in memorystream and webrequest


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i am creating an xml file using memory stream and i want to load this xml file into the flash on client scriptso the flash can load data from the streamed xml but i am unable to give path in xml guide mehere is the like there i get the codehttp://www.primaryobjects.com/CMS/Article76.aspxhere is my code
protected void Page_Init(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (!IsPostBack) { if (Request.QueryString["uid"] != null) {
try { string uid = Request.QueryString["uid"].ToString(); // this web request create an xml file using the above link and send response it works fine WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("http://localhost:29052/DirectResponseOff/load.aspx?uid=" + uid); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); Stream s = response.GetResponseStream(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(s, System.Text.Encoding.ASCII); string str = sr.ReadToEnd(); string Path = "load.aspx?uid=" + uid; // this Path doesn't work i tried and search everywhere lot but failed any sugestion tell me ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "Flash", ""); } catch (Exception) {
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
throw; } } } }
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
90 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pointer 102 question
I read a book
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
int main() {

CE 7.1 and External GIS integration
Hi All,

We want to develop an application on CE 7.1 which uses GIS features from an exter

How do I use a global footer..?
If my index.php has a bole bunch of if functions and exit's in them

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

Send current URL in URL with a $_GET variable problem.
Hello community,

I have created a function that gets the current variable of a page, example:

Error Messaging not working
I changed the way my form tells the user of an error. But I can't seem to get it to work properly.

background color imagefill
Hello

I would like to ask you why I see this square in red color just in my local xampp insta

PHP login form help (Done Most of It)
Hi i am having a problem, when i try logging in it is always saying "Invalid Login" im not

Sessions Value Not Saved
Hi,

Im making a login form and im using this code:
Code: if($login=="true"){

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash