While Problem
i am having a problem with a while statement here is the code
Code: [Select]<?php
sess
Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I
Need Help with a query
Hello,
For some reason I am just not getting the right answer when I do this query and not quite
why isn't this PHP code working ???
it's suppose to find a name on the database.
<?php
$s = $_POST["lname&
How to set pass login name from htaccess to php
When the user logs into my members page via htaccess, I'd like to retain the username so that I can
Trouble verifying database password
Thankyou to everyone who responded to my last post (I can't find the posting, it has been buried). <
Sharing PHP Sessions Across Domains
I am in the process of writing a script to share a php session across various domains I have.
The
Comparing Values
Hi
I'm reading data from a database and this seems to work OK.
Each system has an associat
small inaccuracies
I have this code to convert fractional base 10 into base 2:
while($num > 0)
Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website