Get value from Select menu


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi!

Have tried to find the solution on the web. Don't know if there is an easy one. A description:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<form method="post" name="me" action="http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=lc&chd=t:30,35,36&chxt=x,y,r&chl=:<? echo $month_arr[0]; ?>|<? echo $month_arr[1]; ?>|<? echo $month_arr[2]; ?>"> <select name="month_sel" id="month" style="width: 50px;"> <option value="3">3 months</option> <option value="6">6 months</option> <option value="3" SELECTED>3 months</option> </select><?php $first_month = $month-$s; $month_arr[0] = $first_month;..?><input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"></form>
The thing is that I want to pass the value from the selected option in the menu into $s. Then pass the array to the Form action tag. Is this possible maybe with a return function?
I know how to get the value with javascript and OnChange but don't know how to use it.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
312 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Add weeks in a query?
I have a SQL that summarizes the quantity per week. The weeks that has no value does not exist in th

can i optmize image to 50% quality before uploading 2 server
Hi there

i have jus written a php program to upload and display images but when i try to uplo

mysql query with single quotes in a variable
$sitedetails = "INSERT INTO vars (address, sitename, description, ownername, theme) VALUES ('$u

Passing Arguments to execlp()
I'm writing a program that mimics a unix shell. It's supposed to take commands with arguments and ex

Packet Design
Hi All,
Im new about network programming and I want to design a protocol but I have some question

Revoking alter any table from a schema
Hi All,

i am working in Oracle 10g.
my requirement is to revoke all kind of DDL oper

Easy administration on MySQL databases
My website is database driven and I am very tired of manually making queries to my tables in order t

Blank record injected into database
I always found several blank records inside my database, although $SESSION is required to insert the

What makes a script your own?
If someone finds a login script online, and changes some variable names around and some other minor

Creating XML with php
I need to creat an XML with php and have successfully produced a valid output.
The problem I hav

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash