Get value from Select menu

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi!

Have tried to find the solution on the web. Don't know if there is an easy one. A description:

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<form method="post" name="me" action="http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=lc&chd=t:30,35,36&chxt=x,y,r&chl=:<? echo $month_arr[0]; ?>|<? echo $month_arr[1]; ?>|<? echo $month_arr[2]; ?>"> <select name="month_sel" id="month" style="width: 50px;"> <option value="3">3 months</option> <option value="6">6 months</option> <option value="3" SELECTED>3 months</option> </select><?php $first_month = $month-$s; $month_arr[0] = $first_month;..?><input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"></form>
The thing is that I want to pass the value from the selected option in the menu into $s. Then pass the array to the Form action tag. Is this possible maybe with a return function?
I know how to get the value with javascript and OnChange but don't know how to use it.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
312 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Change Sort Order to Display Newest File First
Hi Guys,

I have a page that sorts the contents (PDFs) of a directory and displays them on the

php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat

IF STATEMENT HELP
Hi
i have created a calendar from a table:

Code: Calendar: October 2009
<table w

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

A Few Questions
Hi, I want to ask a few questions that I can't seem to find..

1) I'm creating a "shortcu

Php mysql - select?
Hi i have this code:
Code: $iteminfo = mysql_query("SELECT desc FROM wc_items WHERE itemid =

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

Curly Bracket Delimeters.
I'd always believed that the starting and ending delimeters in preg_ functions had to be the same ch

how to load php class from another domain?
how to load php class from another domain?

Mail from PHP form not always ending up in my inbox?
Hi guys,

I'm a real newbie to PHP and have managed to put together a simple mail form that se

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash