Something Non-Traditional. Can we solve?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an idea for an application here. It's mostly flash, but it couldn't work without a somewhat non-traditional php functionality.
here's the thing:

I want to have a function which returns an image... let's say: $img = GetImage();
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The function GetImage... I need somehow to execute a flash application in background, which generates an image, then exports pixel data to php.
Php creates the image and returns it to $img.
I'm not really imagining how should this get done.
Mainly I've got no idea how to run the flash app in background.

I do mostly flash stuff and php is my secondary prior. Hope some of you guys can help.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

Big Problem!! Please help
Hi Guys,

Im making a website for a friend have encountered a really annoying problem. When ev

How to add advertisment on top of videos
Hello,
I was told that i should find the answer for this problem in this forums.
I searched a

Sales orders ans reservations not taken into account on MPS / MRP
Hello,

I am implementing the MPS / MRP and I have the following problem:

I ha

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

COOIS - Saving Object Overview WIP Status layouts
COOIS - Would like to be able to save the layout of an Object Overview - WIP Status report. There i

Working with Dates, help.
Sooo to make a long story short, here's what im trying to accomplish.

I need to create a drop

Alternate messaging
I have 4 strings in MySQL db1

$string1 : Hello
$string2 : Hi
$string3 : Great
$strin

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

type check while uploading
Hi Everyone,

How can I check the exact type of a file while uploading on my site?

Here

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash