Are sessions secure at all?..

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I haven't really gotten into yet, but I was just thinking of something weird..

Lets say you have a session element $_SESSION['is_admin']..

Is that easy to modify the cookie or whatnot and change it to true? Or is it hashed or something weird or serverside.. I just never really thought about it before.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
63 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php If in MySql query (hiding labels if a field is empty)
Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while, and I'm finally going to ask for help so I can get th

MVC - Code review
I'm in the process of trying to wrap my head around MVC, and as part of that, I'm attempting to impl

Database connection failure
Hello All,

I am trying to create new connection to Oracle DB 10.1,
I could not see a

Reading Most Recent CSV File in Directory
I thought I had wrapped this project up, but found out that the program I use to FTP a csv file to m

passthru() help
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to PHP. I have some pretty good experience writing shell sc

Preg_match question
I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and

md5 is it unique
I know this is most likely one of many simple questions that can be found semi easily. But I'm press

Undefined index on my form
ok im getting Undefined index on this line.. print_r($_REQUEST['form']);

below is the full sc

Unique Visitor Tracking
Hello. Currently, I run a voting site where voters are tracked by their IP address and can only vote

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash