problems with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

What could be a potential problem with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections and have an admin side view for the enquiry ?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
99 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

HELP with mysql_real_escape_string
I'm looking to remove apostrophes completely when someone enters lyrics but don't have a clue how to

Need help with unexpected T-STRING error
I'm a newbie and I'm still learning PHP. However this error has me stumped. I've googled, searched t

Images outside webroot
Im hopeing someone can help me with this because i cant figure it out.I have setup an ASP.NET websit

Dynamically allocating the number of rows in a table based on a variable value
Hi,
I have situation here which i cannot resolve, I have a variable temp which stores the num

serializing objects - loses methods - the point being?
Hi

I know that serializing an object will lose the methods. But whats the point in that? What

noob cURL help
I have a pretty basic form that I need to cURL post to a file in my includes folder (includes/login.

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

Displaying returned XML in another PHP page
I have an online payment form that will return XML given if a payment is successful or declines. I

Trying to add functions to table
I have this list of characters and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to put the results of

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
SO : windows xp
database : XE

there is a table (transito) with two fields of clob

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash