Undefined variables


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
error log "[Sat Jan 09 17:40:00 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: a1 in C:\web\htdocs\Filey\2.php on line 2, referer: http://localhost/Filey/1.php"
"[Sat Jan 09 17:40:00 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: a3 in C:\web\htdocs\Filey\2.php on line 3, referer: http://localhost/Filey/1.php"
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
"[Sat Jan 09 17:40:00 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: a2 in C:\web\htdocs\Filey\2.php on line 4, referer: http://localhost/Filey/1.php"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.php
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code: php
$filler1 = "<html><head><title>$a1</title>";
$filler2 = "<body>$a3";
$filler3 = "<div>$a2</div></body></html>";
$a1 = $_POST["PN"];
$a2 = $_POST["Date_name"];
$a3 = $_POST["Note"];
$myFile = "notenw.html";
$fh = fopen($myFile, 'w') or die("can't open file");
$stringData = "$filler1";
$stringData1 = "$filler2";
$stringData2 = "$filler3";
fwrite($fh, "$stringDatan");
fwrite($fh, "$stringData1n");
fwrite($fh, "$stringData2n");
fclose($fh);
?>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.php

Code: <?php require_once $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '/Login/common.php';?>
<?php if ($_SESSION['userName'] == 'Adamriley') { $name = 'Adam lee riley';} else { $name = 'Nathan Warburton';}
?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
function ValidateForm1(theForm)
{
var strFilter = /^[A-Za-zƒŠŒŽšœžŸÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõöøùúûüýþÿ trnf0-9-]*$/;
var chkVal = theForm.TextArea1.value;
if (!strFilter.test(chkVal))
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value == "")
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value.length < 2)
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value.length > 100)
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
return true;
}
//-->
</script>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
<div id="bv_Form1" style="position:absolute;left:58px;top:59px;width:704px;height:356px;z-index:5;" align="left">
<form name="Form1" method="POST" action="2.php" id="Form1" onsubmit="return ValidateForm1(this)">
<input type="text" id="Editbox2" style="position:absolute;left:94px;top:36px;width:483px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:0" name="Date_name" value="<?php echo date("F j, Y, g:i a"); ?> || <?php echo $name ?>" readonly="readonly">
<input type="text" id="Editbox1" style="position:absolute;left:93px;top:4px;width:489px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:1" name="PN" value="Page name (title)">
<textarea name="Note" id="TextArea1" style="position:absolute;left:81px;top:63px;width:547px;height:215px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:2" rows="10" cols="51"></textarea>
<input type="submit" id="Button1" name="Button1" value="Save changes" style="position:absolute;left:336px;top:293px;width:194px;height:41px;border:3px #98FB98 solid;background-color:#0000FF;color:#FFFF00;font-family:Bookman Old Style;font-size:27px;z-index:3">
<input type="reset" id="Button2" name="Reset" value="Reset note" style="position:absolute;left:158px;top:291px;width:167px;height:44px;border:3px #FFFF00 dotted;background-color:#00FF00;color:#FF0000;font-family:Arial;font-size:27px;z-index:4">

</form>
</div>
<div id="bv_Text1" style="position:absolute;left:334px;top:9px;width:150px;height:32px;z-index:6;" align="left">
<font style="font-size:27px" color="#FF0000" face="Arial"><b>New note</b></font></div>
</body>
</html>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
312 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

constructor ?
i have written this program and made 3 constructors in the class and i want to call them in the main

why aint this working?
i have this code:

Code: $num = 250;
$count = ($num - $rcount);

echo $rc

Online Event Ticket Sales
Has anyone wrote a script for online tickets sales?

I have been googling and found lots of th

Read from forum
Haven't written anything forever and I would like to get back.
What I'm trying to do is getting t

using explode() to fill in checkboxes
Hi

I have a field stored in a table that contains regions in the UK separated by commas. Ther

New to Arrays
Hi I am new to PHP (a week and a half now) and I am just beginning to read about arrays. I understan

Detail Expenses Report by Cost Center
I would like to obtain a report out of SAP that shows a list of expenses by cost center that shows t

Is it possible to view php source code??
Hi All

I was just wondering if it's possible to view a websites php source code?
I know

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

How to restrict the display of report variants
Hello All,

I want t know how to restrict the display of report variants.
I mean, whe

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash