Alterar a hora do servidor


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Se alguém souber, ajude-me a adicionar 6 horas, obrigado
<tr>
<th>{ov_server_time}</th>
<th colspan="3">{date_time}</th>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
</tr>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
188 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Count Session and Trigger Events
I am New in PHP, seeking a method to count logged users by counting the sessions or any …, is

How to limit the calls to an API
Hello, in my simple script I call an api which effectively involves me getting an xml file.

H

Socket problem
Hello,

Earlier I posted about my problem with my socket script. It took up to 100% CPU usage.

2 decima places & How to reload my page
Hello There,

How do i put full-stop (.) after second figure from behind? ie if i have 123456

string to currency format
Hi guys...

Actually I chunk out some data from txtfile and one of the data contains amount va

replacements
I have a variable in my PHP script like

ASSFDDDDDDDDDDDDDASDDDDDDDDARYTRHKKHHHHHHHHHHH and p

need to add "sizes" to shopping cart
Hey guys, I am trying to figure out a way to add a "size" selector on to this bit of code.

Specific name typed, specific image shown on html page
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

Help pulling in 'id' with "read more" link
I'm trying to create snippets of my articles in the cms I'm creating, and then have them redirect to

Using the $_GET variable to view certain records
Hello,

First let me explain my problem, I have 2 pages the first page pull a list of Guide ti

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash